School Crossing Patrol Warden
|Salary:||Grade 2 (£15,246 - £16,123)|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Part Time|
|Vacancy Group:||Regeneration & Partnership|
School Crossing Patrol Warden 700169
Various Vacancies Available – please see below
Portfolio: Place, Regeneration and Development Services
Location: Multiple – see below
Hours: Various – see below
Grade: Grade 2 (£15,246 - £16,123). This salary is for a full time (37 hours) post, your salary will be pro rata (a percentage) for part time hours.
Contract Type: Permanent/Temporary/Casual
We have vacancies for permanent, temporary and relief School Crossing Wardens to help children across the road on their way to and from school.
You must be able to work mornings and afternoons during the school term time and be able to communicate well with both children and adults.
You will be working outdoors in all weathers and must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Full training and a uniform is provided.
For more details about the vacancies please contact Shirley Adams on 0114 2735818 or Moira Stevenson on 0114 2053392
Please see below for locations and hours available:
1. Halfway Infant/Halfway Junior – Station Road/Halfway Drive: 08:30-09:00 and 14:55-15:20
2. Stannington Infant School - 08:35-09:05 and 15:25-16:00
3. Nether Edge School – Sheldon Road/Sandford Grove Road: 8:25–8:55 and 15:15- 15:35
4. Oasis Don Valley Academy – Worksop Road/School Gates – 8:30-8:55 and 15:10-15:35
5. Yewlands – Halifax Road/Grimsell Steps 8:00-8:30 and 15:10-15:25
6. Clifford Infant / Hunters Bar Infant/Junior School – Psalter Lane/Clifford Road - 8:30-8:55 and 2:55-3:20
7. Hucklow Primary School - Hucklow Road/Wheldrake Road 8:15-8:50 and 14:55-15:15
8. Malin Bridge Primary School – Dykes Lane/School entrance 8:20-8:55 and 15:15-15:40
9. Abbey Lane Primary - Location Abbey Lane/School Gates - 8:25 - 8:50 and 15:05 - 15:25
10. Southey Green Primary - Location Southey Green Road/Crowder Avenue - 8:10 - 8:55 and 15:10 -15:35
11. Meynell/Chaucer School - Southey Hill/Wordsworth Avenue - 8:20 - 8:50 & 15:05 - 15:35
12. Firth Park Academy - Bellhouse Road/ School Gates - times 8:20 - 8:50 & 15:00 - 15:20
13. Athelstan Primary - Richmond Park Road - times 8:10 - 8:45 & 14:55 - 15:30
14. Relief Posts – Relief Cover/Hours will vary
List updated 08/09/2017
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service form in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations.
We are committed to fairness and social justice and welcome applications from everyone. We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. Under the Two Ticks Scheme, disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
Closing Date: extended to 31/03/2018
Applications will be shortlisted by the manager regularly. Vacancies are on a first come first serve basis and once filled the vacancy will be removed.
When you submit your application form you will be considered for all vacancies and a relief pool, if you have a preference to the vacancy you want to apply for please indicate this in the suitability section of the application form.
Please DO NOT apply Online for this vacancy but complete the downloadable Word document and send in an email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org